Here at Heather Elliott Photography we protect your data safe and securely with our client management encrypted system with Lighblue software.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.heatherelliottphotography.co.uk.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Heather Elliott Photography and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names, addresses and contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, addresses and contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photography session.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photography session or service provided to help us remember conversations during your session and any details discussed.
1.2 – If you email us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with future services.
- WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
2.1 – Heather Elliott Photography is collecting this data. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
- HOW IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
3.1 – The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, email or message.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a Gift Voucher for you – they will usually give us your Name and details to allow us to process their order, and provide our service to you.
- WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
4.1 – Most of the data we collect is solely to provide you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
4.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
4.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
- HOW WILL IT BE USED?
5.1 – Data we receive will be used by Heather Elliott Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (email addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Heather Elliott Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
5.3 –Heather Elliott Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
- WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
6.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third-party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, address and in some cases your email address and/or your mobile number)
• Manufacturers (our photographic printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from our photographic laboratory. (Information shared includes Name, address and in some cases your email address and/or your mobile number).
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirments – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
- HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOU?
7.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no adverse effect on you as an individual.
- HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
8.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer if you contact us again in the future.
8.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example, sale order records, payment records etc.
- ACCESS TO STORED DATA.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- MORE INFORMATION.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
- OUR DETAILS
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Heather Elliott trading as Heather Elliott Photography.
11.2 – Our primary contact for business is:
Heather Elliott Photography,
Telephone: +44 7779 012381